1. Which stores are re-opening?
Our King of Prussia Mall, Willow Grove Mall, Staten Island Mall, and Freehold Raceway Mall stores are now open along with our previously opened stores in Danbury Fair Mall, Downtown Crossing, Burlington Mall, and South Shore Plaza in line with government ordinances. We are closely following all safety advice from government and local authorities and will only open our remaining stores in the US when we are convinced that it is safe and right to do so. We will keep our customers up to date on our social media channels and our website.
2. What measures has your store implemented for Customer Safety?
Nothing matters more to us than the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers. We have been working hard to make sure that we have the right systems and equipment in place to help protect all those in our store. We have closely followed all the supporting advice from government and treated this as the minimum standard in our store.
We put the following health and safety measures in place in our stores to help protect our employees and customers:
We have implemented a strict social distancing protocol in our store:
- We are following local government ordinances and limiting the number of customers allowed in store at any one time to allow for the appropriate distance in between customers and employees.
- Clear signage and floor decals, as well as dedicated employees and additional security staff, to guide customers through the store in a way that limits contact with others
- We have hired additional security staff to help customers follow social distancing measures while queueing to enter our store
- We have redesigned the layout of our store to allow for more space between people by reconfiguring our queuing system at our till points to allow for social distancing. Dedicated employees will be on hand to manage the correct flow of the queue
- We have temporarily closed off fitting rooms and customer toilets. We may review this policy as the situation develops
- Entry and exit points will be clearly marked
- Frequent tannoy announcements will be made in store reminding customers to adhere to social distancing measures
We have increased personal protection for employees and customers:
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the entrance and on the shop floor and back of house for employee and customer use
- Every second till will be closed, in order to leave appropriate space between customers and employees. Perspex screens have been installed on open tills to protect customers and employees
- Face masks and gloves will be made available to all employees for their own protection and comfort
- Customers must wear face masks in order to enter our store and will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry. We will have dedicated employees on hand to assist customers if needed
- We have removed all testers from the health and beauty department
- We are encouraging card payments and contactless when possible to minimize cash interactions.
- We have appointed dedicated employees to manage queues at tills and entrance to our store to ensure social distancing measures are being followed
- Dedicated employees will make sure hand hygiene stations are topped up and report any issues or concerns to the store manager
We have increased the frequency and intensity of in-store cleaning:
- We have invested significantly in increasing the frequency and rigor of our store cleaning policy across all our markets: giving particular attention to high frequency touchpoints such as tills, escalators, lifts, and employee areas in back of house
- A deep clean of the Danbury store will be carried out before re-opening
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day
- We have introduced a basket cleaning system, so each basket handle is cleaned before use
- Sanitizing wipes will be made available for employees to sterilize baskets and cashpoints
3. Are the fitting rooms open?
We have made the decision to temporarily close our fitting rooms. However, customers have 28 days to return an item if you change your mind. For more information on our Refund & Exchange policy please click here.
4. Do you have/ Where in the store are hand sanitizers located?
Customers will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer stations are also available at multiple points on the shop floor and back of house for employee and customer use.
5. Do you have a queuing system at the tills?
We have reconfigured our queuing system at our till points to allow for social distancing. We will have dedicated employees who will be responsible for managing queues at tills. In addition, every second till will be closed, in order to leave appropriate space between customers and employees. Perspex screens have been installed on open tills to protect customers and employees.
6. Are the lifts in use?
Our lifts are in operation however to maintain social distancing measures only 2 people will be permitted in the lift at any one time. Exceptions to this would be additional family members.
7. Are your toilets open?
We have made the decision to temporarily close our customer toilets until further notice.
8. Do staff wear face masks/gloves?
Face masks and gloves will be made available to all employees for their own protection and comfort.
9. Are/How are your escalators operating safely in your store?
We have provided clear signage on our floor and escalator steps marking the recommended social distance. We have also increased cleaning in our store with particular attention given to high frequency touchpoints including escalators.
10. What signage communicates your social distancing message in the store?
Clear signage and floor decals, as well as dedicated employees and additional security staff will help guide you through the store in a way that limits contact with others.
11. Are there a limited number of people allowed in the store?
Yes, we are limiting the number of customers in store at any one time, in line with government ordinances. We will have dedicated employees who will be responsible for managing queues at tills, our store entrance, and also monitoring the sales floor to ensure social distancing measures are being followed.
12. Can I shop in the store with my friends and family or do I have to shop by myself?
We ask that all customers adhere to the social distancing measures in place while shopping.